Gain weight fast by preparing to adjust your diet
It may sound hilarious, but just as people need to lose weight, others need to put on some extra weight so it is not weird that you are looking at this. Therefore, to gain weight fast, you must understand that if your body burns more calories than you take in, you will not be able to succeed. Some people find it difficult to gain weight because they have high metabolism (meaning the body burns energy from foods at a very high rate) so they require more food or nutrient-dense meals to maintain or gain weight. The truth is that adding or losing weight depends on your diet and we will be sharing some foods that will help you gain weight fast.
What can I take to gain weight fast?
However, these are tips you can employ to help you gain weight fast, and they include:
- Never say no to food: The more calories you can take in, the faster you are likely to gain more weight, so you are likely to eat very often.
- However, drink a lot of liquids like water, milk, and shakes because they are rich in protein and calories.
- Reduce intake of water in-between your meal: Intake of water while eating can fill you quite faster, and this means you are not able to eat as many calories as desired.
- Moreover, challenge yourself to finish a much larger plate of food than you have been taking on a regular basis.
- Get enough sleep and avoid stress: Sleeping helps you relax the muscle and is also very instrumental for its growth.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking is a great way to lose weight because it increases metabolism and decreases calorie absorption so you must avoid it if you intend to gain weight fast.
- Therefore, stay consistent at your diet and increase if necessary.
What should I eat to gain weight fast?
It comprises of fat, protein, water, carbohydrate, vitamins, and minerals which are very useful for healthy bones, skin tone, healthy body, muscle strength, and weight gain. Individuals who are keen on trying to gain weight fast should make this food a part of their daily routine. Therefore, take one to three glasses of milk every day, and you can also use it for good muscle build.
Rice is moreover a good source of calories as it comprises of water, carbohydrate, protein, and fat. It provides more than 130 calories in just a cup, and it is easier to take than proteins and vegetables. Do well to incorporate a lot of rice into your diet and it is very simple to prepare.
Weight gain smoothies :
They are very thick creamy drinks which are made from fruits and vegetables, and they are a healthy way to gain weight fast. They are comprised of vitamins, minerals, fats, and other essential nutrients that fasten weight gain. Therefore, you can try any of the following five types of smoothies and make sure you blend until they are very smooth:
- Strawberry peanut butter banana smoothie: It includes
- ¼ cup of milk, banana.
- ½ cup of yogurt.
- Five pieces of strawberry.
- And two tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Chocolate banana smoothie: It is comprised of
- A cup of milk.
- A piece of banana.
- Three tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- And ½ tablespoons of honey.
- Peanut butter and banana smoothie: It is comprised of
- Two tablespoons of honey.
- Two cups of milk.
- Two pieces of banana.
- And ½ cup of peanut butter.
- Healthy weight gain smoothie: It is comprised of
- Two pieces of banana.
- Four tablespoons of peanut butter.
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seed.
- Two cups of coconut milk.
- Four cups of spinach.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- And ¼ cup of raisin.
- Caramel apple smoothie: It is comprised of
- One piece of apple.
- A tablespoon of caramel extract.
- A cup of vanilla flavor or caramel flavor.
- And a cup of yogurt.
- Red meat:
Moreover, this contains leucine and creatine nutrient, which play a major role in building muscle and weight gain. It is a good source of protein and fat which all promote overweight. Doctors often advise eating red meat in a limited amount because saturated fats are capable of raising blood cholesterol and risk heart disease. Also, you should use healthier cooking methods such as roasting, baking, and broiling.
We had previously mentioned rice which is in this category, but we can also consider a couple of starchy as they help to increase muscle build and enable one to gain weight fast. It contains fiber, calcium, potassium, iron, and vitamins and they are high in calories. Examples of starchy food include; bread, cereals, pasta, potatoes, barley, beans, legumes, buckwheat, oats, corn, squash, couscous, and grains.
They are fruits that have had most of its water content removed but they are highly nutritious. Many people may argue that they are not as healthy as their fresh equivalent but that may not be accurate as they contain more than three times more nutrient content (fiber, mineral, and vitamins). They contain a lot of fiber and it is considered a high-calorie handy snack which is a great source of antioxidants, especially polyphenols. You can also preserve for a longer period of time and don’t lose any of its nutrients within this period.
They are high-dense fruits that are rich in fats, vitamins, minerals, and calories. A large piece of avocado fruit contains over 300 calories, around 30 grams of fat and 15 grams of fiber. You can choose to take one avocado fruit daily and they are types of monosaturated fat (which means they reduce the risk of having a heart disease). Consistently taking the fruits will in no time help you gain weight fast and it is also good for the skin because of its antioxidants.
Cheese contains calcium, fats, protein, and calories, so eating cheese daily is likely to make someone gain a lot of weight after a period of time. You should work very well on people with high insulin secretion on dairy products and some people have to mix them with other sources of calories to gain weight. They can be combined with other meals and they are also very rich meals.