Inner thighs are one of the most commonly affected areas by extra fat accumulation, especially in women. Some of the most common reasons behind this include obesity, poor eating habits, hereditary factors, underlying health disorders, and way of life. Although, it is very difficult to eliminate thigh fat, yet it’s not impossible. With the right combination of exercises and tips, you can easily tone your legs into perfect shape. To help you better, here are the top exercises and tips on how to get rid of inner thigh fat quickly.
Top Tips To Lose Inner Thigh Fat Without Exercise
- Healthy Diet – Diet plays the biggest role in your body’s fitness and health. If you consume calorie-dense foods like fried, processed, baked, packed, or ready-to-cook, then there are greater chances of obesity. Thus, if you want to eliminate inner thigh fat, you need to shift from a calorie-dense diet to a nutrient-dense diet. Some examples of nutrient-dense foods include fresh fruits, leafy greens, seeds, nuts, whole grains, and legumes. These foods are not only easily digestible, but they also help in boosting our digestive system and metabolism. As a result, we are able to lose weight quickly and healthily.
- Drink Enough Water – Water is one of the best ways to manage body weight and lose extra fat from thighs. This is because water helps in boosting our metabolism and digestion process. Furthermore, it helps in the elimination of toxins and harmful waste materials from the body. Also, it keeps your stomach full to suppress your cravings, while also preventing over-eating. Thus, it is highly recommended to drink 3-4 liters of water daily to get rid of inner thigh fat.
- Protein-Rich Foods – Protein is considered to be highly effective for maintaining weight and toning the body. Protein is an incredible nutrient that helps in burning the excess fat from the body and build muscles. Moreover, it keeps you full for a longer time to avoid overeating and suppress your hunger. This is the reason why fitness lovers focus on a protein-rich diet. Some examples of protein-rich foods to consume include eggs, salmon, lean meats, beans, seeds, nuts, and legumes, etc.
- Fiber-Rich Foods – Soluble dietary fiber is great for boosting metabolism and digestion process. Metabolism helps in the removal of harmful toxins and waste from the body. The digestive system helps in the absorption of foods for energy and growth. Furthermore, soluble fiber-rich foods take time to be processed by the body, which is why you feel full for a longer period. Thus, the consumption of foods with soluble fiber helps in losing inner thigh fat.
- Balance Your Hormones – Hormonal imbalance is one of the most common reasons behind body fat accumulation, especially around thighs. Medically, the imbalance of progesterone and estrogen causes weight gain. This imbalance is mainly caused due to various factors like genetics, lifestyle, and pregnancy, etc. Thus, it is very important to balance these hormones to lose inner thigh fat. For this purpose, you can get in touch with a doctor to get OTC medicines & drugs.
Exercises to get rid of inner thigh fat
If you ask any fitness expert on how to get rid of inner thigh fat, they will recommend the below-mentioned exercises to you.
- Sumo Squats
Sumo squat is a great thigh fat burner exercise that helps to tone and strengthen your lower body. This exercise targets your glutes, hamstrings, hips, inner thighs, quads, and calf muscles. Furthermore, it also helps in the strengthening of back and core.
How To Do Sumo Squats?
- Stand straight with both feet more than shoulder-width apart. Point your toes as outwards as possible for you.
- Keep your back straight and join your hands in front of your chest.
- After that, bend your knees and extend your butt backward to squat down. Also, make sure not to extend your knees beyond your toes.
- Go as low as possible and then return to the initial position.
- Repeat these squats 20-30 times per set.
Curtsy Lunges Exercise to lose thigh fat
Curtsy lunge is a more intense and effective variation of the standard lunge exercise. The main targeted areas of this workout include gluteal muscles, hamstrings, hip adductors, inner thighs, quadriceps, and calf muscles. This exercise also strengthens your back, while improving your body balance and posture.
How To Do Curtsy Lunges?
- Stand straight with both your feet distanced at a shoulder-width.
- While keeping your back completely straight, lift your right foot and place it behind your left foot. For this, you’ll also need to bend your knees as if you’re showing curtsy.
- After that, return to the initial position and do the same steps with the opposite leg.
- Repeat these steps 15-20 times with each leg per set.
A frog jump is an excellent exercise to shed extra fat from your lower body. The key targeted muscles of this exercise include glutes, hamstrings, hips, inner thighs, quads, and calf muscles. Moreover, it also helps to improve stamina, balance, and stability of the body.
How To Do Frog Jumps?
- Stand straight with both your feet at a shoulder-wide distance & join both hands in front of your chest.
- Now bend your knees and extend your butt backward to get into a low squat position. Also, make sure not to extend your knees beyond your toes.
- After that, use the strength of your legs and throw your arms backward to jump in the front direction. Always remember that you need to jump farther, not higher.
- Land both your feet together into the initial squat position.
Repeat these steps 10-15 times per set.
Jumping jacks are an incredible exercise to lose inner thigh fat easily at home. The targeted areas of this exercise include inner thighs, glutes, calves, arms, shoulders, hamstring muscles, and quads. Also, this exercise helps in improving body balance and stamina.
How To Do Jumping Jacks?
- Stand straight with both your feet distanced at a shoulder-width. Keep your arms by the sides of your body.
- After that, you need to jump up in the air and bring your arms above your head to clap. At the same time, you need to land both your feet apart at twice your shoulder-width.
- Again jump into the air to bring your arms and feet at the initial position.
- Repeat these steps 20-30 times per set.
Standing Alternate Side Crunches
Standing alternate side crunches is an amazingly effective exercise to lose inner thigh fat quickly at home. This exercise targets your lats, core area, glutes, hamstrings, obliques, thighs, and quadriceps. Also, this exercise is great for improving stability, flexibility, and balance.
How To Do Standing Alternate Side Crunches?
- Stand straight with both feet distanced at a hip-width.
- Join your hands behind your head by interlocking the fingers.
- After that, you need to lift your right knee towards the left side of your waist. At the same time, bend your torso towards the right side to bring your elbow near your right knee.
- Then, return to the initial position and do the same steps with the opposite elbow and leg.
- Repeat these steps 15-20 times on each side per set.
That’s A Wrap!
So these were the top tips and exercises on how to get rid of inner thigh fat. By following these tips and doing these exercises regularly, you can easily tone your legs into perfect shape. Also, make sure to get in touch with a licensed dietician to know how to lose inner thigh fat with a healthy diet. There are various yoga asanas like chair pose, warrior pose, camel pose, and boat pose, which you can also do to eliminate inner thigh fat. For queries or suggestions, feel free to comment below or email us through the contact page.