Have you started feeling dull about the wrinkles appearing on your face, and your body getting sagged? Time is cruel. We grow from children to adults and then fade into the elderly stage. However, there are methods we can use to take care of our aging body. Is it possible to stop aging completely? No. But there are measures you can take to stay younger, live longer and feel healthy.
Here is the list of 7 exercises you can do to retain your youth. However, you might think to hit the gym. But the truth is, these exercises can be easily done in the home atmosphere. Therefore, you can save time and money, both at the same time. Most importantly, these exercises can be done anywhere, anytime. So without further ado, here is the list of the exercises:
The cheeky face is an exercise to stay younger:
This exercise is perhaps the easiest to perform anywhere. It will not only retain your youth but deliver a brighter skin tone. Hence, your skin will feel healthy.
- Start by taking a comfortable position, either standing or sitting.
- Inhale steadily and to the level where you should have to puff your cheeks out. That is the whole point of it, a cheeky face.
- Hold the breath for as long as you can. Once you’re at your limit, slowly release the breath. It should be controlled, not immediate release.
Do this exercise for 8 to 10 times a day for great results.
Look surprised with this one
It might sound like something out of a prank book. But rest assured, this is not a prank. This exercise will work on your fine lines and smoothen up your forehead for better elasticity to stay younger. Therefore, fighting aging signs to stay younger.
- Start by raising your eyebrows as high as possible. You will be able to feel the stretch of the skin already; it is a great way to feel relaxed.
- Now, open your mouth wide. Yes, it sounds funny, and it will look funny. But you’re stretching your facial skin to be more flexible.
- Give your facial stretch a final tweak by actually trying to look surprised. It will adjust the micro muscles in your body.
You need to repeat this around ten times a day.
Let’s copy the Giraffe to stay younger
If you have a double chin problem, a sluggish neck, or excessive fat on your face, this is a great exercise. However, it is one of the best facial exercises suggested by the Yoga experts across the globe. This can help you live longer with flawless skin.
- Take the standing or seating position, then move your head to look upwards. Towards the sky or the ceiling, straight up.
- Stretch your neck while looking up, as far as you can. However, keep it steady and slow to prevent any injury or nerve pinches during the movement.
- Now, like a Giraffe, push your tongue out of your mouth and stretch it to the best of your capacity.
- At the same time, use your fingers to massage and pull the skin of your neck downwards.
- Moreover, the entire exercise should take around 25 to 30 seconds. It will stretch out your muscles and skin.
- After that return back to the normal position.
Therefore, repeat the exercise according to your convenience.
Frown face can make you feel healthy
You might be wondering that there are too many facial exercises. It is because the face is the first part of your body that starts showing aging signs. Moreover, this one helps you get rid of the puffy eyes and crows feet to stay younger.
- You start by placing your index finger at one end of the eyebrow and middle finger. On the other hand, almost as if making a V that covers your eye.
- Give your fingers a gentle press and allow them to push into the eyebrows to begin the exercise.
- Then use the fingers to with the applied pressure to move down and make your eyebrows move down with it. It will create an expression like you’re frowning. Hence, the name.
- Now release your frown by moving the hands away and squit your eyes at the undereye section to the best of your capabilities.
- You can additionally work your lips in the same frowning expression. The entire position needs to be held for 2 seconds before returning to normal.
- Finally, close your eyes to allow your muscles and eyes to relax.
Therefore, repeat this exercise around eight times each day for visible results.
Clowns stay younger
Yet another easy facial exercise on the list. But this is the last one. This one takes care of the sagging of the face and the lines that appear during your laughter. Basically, it is a natural ‘facelift’ remedy for you.
- You start it by smiling at the best of your capacity. Stretch your smile as wide as you can with lips closed.
- Similarly, squeeze your nose to clowns that bop their noses. It is basically a smile and crinkle exercise.
- You can also choose to freckle your nose while you pull the chin down with the help of finger hold. The expression should last around 5 seconds.
This exercise should be repeated around 10 times a day.
So, these are some of the basic yoga exercises, which will make you stay younger.
Now that we’ve covered the face, it is about time to talk about the body. Working out is one of the lifelong hacks that will make you look younger for the rest of your life. Moreover, the fitness industry has seen a massive spike recently. It has become important to incorporate some form of exercise in your daily life.
Celebrities are inspiring people with their rigorous and exhaustive routines. However, is that necessary? You can stay younger by following some simple exercise routines. Mentioned below are some of the exercises one must practice to live longer.
Squats for life!
Squats are the core exercise that builds your lower body muscles. But don’t worry, you won’t get bulgy. It is one of the best fat-burning workouts that strikes your abdominal and thigh region. Overall, it increases your endurance and does wonder for your metabolism. Therefore, it is a great workout to add to your daily routine.
- You need to step your feet ninety-degree apart from each other and then perform a situp.
- Go down with your knees firm and back straightened. Above all, make sure your back must not slouch inwards.
- One more thing which is important for squats is to lean your butts opposite your body weight.
- Get back up. If you face problems or disbalance when bending down, use a support for your hands to hold onto, like a pole.
For best results perform at least two sets of 10 squats and increase gradually after every week.
This will remove cellulite from your thighs and will your, tone your thigh muscles. Simultaneously, it will increase your inner strength. You will feel healthy.
Let your heartbeat rage out
According to a report published by a fitness daily, at least 150 minutes of cardio per week should be performed by every middle age person. However, at least 240 minutes of cardio per week is best for heart health. That means around 4 hours a week.
Aerobic activity is one of the best ways to refine your mitochondrial activity. But for some people, 4 hour workout Is too much to perform maybe because of time management. So, if you do not have much time for the intense workout, you must perform some basic exercises.
These exercises will maintain your physical as well as mental health. Cardio is preferred even by the younger generation.
Stretch and loosen up:
Moreover, flexibility is the main core of the cardio routine. The kind of lifestyle we are living in these days is hazardous for our bodies. To maintain balanced work and personal lifestyle one must keep themselves healthy.
- You need to lie on the floor. Make sure your body posture is straight.
- Now bring your body in a simple cat-cow posture. However, make sure your back doesn’t slouch.
- Now move your hand in the forward direction and feel the stretch in your body.
- Try to engage your core while performing the exercise. Breathing must be continued throughout the process.
- Continue this exercise for at least 1 min. Now bring back your hand then your body in the initial position and relax.
Perform this at least five times a day, and you will feel healthy.
Focus the balance:
Sudden falls are major issues that occur for adults. However, such falls might lead to serious head injuries. A couple of simple exercises can help you with your balance issue.
- You can start by standing straight and focus on any point for at least ten minutes.
- After that, try to focus your concentration on one single thing.
This will help you increase your focus and will improve your mental abilities to perform usual daily life stuff easily.
All in all
However, regular physical exercise is important to improve your strength and boost your endurance. But, you must not injure yourself by performing regressive physical exercise. Your physical activation must be according to your abilities; otherwise, it might harm you. You must keep in mind that these exercises can’t make you look younger overnight. Therefore, you have to work hard, consistently. Moreover, You will notice some breathtaking results if you can also implement a healthy diet with these exercises.